Nintendo Switch: Cannot Access Preset 3 in Handheld Mode

When I have my Switch docked, the loadout screen looks fine. I can access all three of my loadout options without issue. (See image below)

IMG_6977.jpeg

However, when I change to handheld mode, the larger font on the currency makes it practically impossible to select loadout preset 3 because my cursor hovers over the Auric Cells and pulls up the description. There’s also a random “Inventory” title where there usually isn’t, right under the character’s name and prestige. And the “Perks” title under “Inventory” is also off. (See image below)

IMG_6976.jpeg

These bugs only happen when the Switch is in handheld mode.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • This has been going on since the prestige rework. I was gonna post about it but I almost never play handheld so I kept forgetting. Thank you for posting!

  • @CaptainHustles said:

    This has been going on since the prestige rework. I was gonna post about it but I almost never play handheld so I kept forgetting. Thank you for posting!

    Yea, it’s something that’s bothered me for awhile, but I kinda just dealt with it.