Why Can't Raiders Choose What Resource They Want As a Reward?

I really just don't understand this. Let the raider choose. It really isn't fair to the builders who wind up with Parts for rewards because I just won't choose them ever. So instead of having 5 options to choose from per difficulty, I only realistically have between 0-3 choices. No one wins here. The raider has limited choices and the builders just get randomly screwed. It's not like the builder even knows what guaranteed reward will be offered when they buy the base. Can we get this fixed? And if programming a choice takes too much effort then just guarantee synthite. That's what 99.9% of the raiders want. (I pulled that number out of my butt, but I feel confident that the vast majority would prefer synthite)

Comments

  • i do agree the type of bonus reward should be selected not randomized. that said, i normally want parts. i can only use about 5000 synth a day, but i can easily burn 8000+ parts