Myers Tombstone Bug

My Platform is PC.

I was playing as survior and the killer was Myers. The Myers had a tombstone build and he was in tier 3. I was being chased and, I think Myers was trying to Mori me, but ended up hitting me instead. This made my screen temporarily freeze. After this happened, everything on my screen dissapeared. I couldn't see the surviors on the left side of my screen, I couldn't see skill checks along with wiggling and, recovery progress, and I couldn't see my perks. I have a video of this as well. This is the first time that this has happened to me.

I would send the video but my video is too big and I was unable to make an extention that was allowed for this report. So I will show a picture instead.

Well it seems that I do not have permission to send and image, but I can still send the video or picture if this report does get further looked at.

Thanks you.

Tagged: ModUnder Review

Comments