Skins
If I already own a skin and buy a bundle with 5 skins including that one I already own, do I get some bloodpoints or shards from that duplicated cosmetic or nah?
If I already own a skin and buy a bundle with 5 skins including that one I already own, do I get some bloodpoints or shards from that duplicated cosmetic or nah?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm gonna take a guess and say no, based on if you buy a killer/survivor with shards or auric cells, the price of the DLC in any store will remain the same and you won't receive anything for purchasing said DLC.