Bot Killers (Custom Game)
does anyone know when killer bots for custom games will be released? right now you can only play as killer against survivors.
does anyone know when killer bots for custom games will be released? right now you can only play as killer against survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hopefully soon. There are quite a few things I want to test out on bots. I play on Switch and flashlights totally elude me. I’ve no idea how to hold those things still and aim. When I try I get hit or downed. I need to practice without putting myself and my mates in peril. I practiced skill checks on the tutorial but no real way to do so with flashlights or other things there.
There are currently no plans for killer bots.
I agree, I would love to practice the flashlight somehow....