My quest so far

Hi everyone, I’m really enjoying Dead by Daylight. I’ve been playing for a few months and all the different survivors and killers have kept it fresh. 


I’m very impressed by the amount of crossover content, I’m surprised they managed to get some of the licenses they did. (Xenomorph next?). It's nice how many perks there are. Like 200? The variety of builds is great. On top of that you have items and add-ons that change things even more. I just wish maps and keys were as useful as medkits or flashlights.



Resident Evil fans should really appreciate how many of their beloved characters are featured in the game. Only thing we’re missing is more maps. Resident Evil is known for its interesting locations, so it would be really nice to explore the mansion from the first game, or an umbrella research facility. If anyone found this post through a certain code, I have a ReQuest for you. Form a team of survivors from the world of bioterrorism and share the tag in chat. Be sure to send the results to my friend over on twitter.


When I started playing, I was really really bad lol, played my first match as killer and got bullied. But now I’m pretty good I think; I got the Cannibal to prestige 40+ already (He is my favorite killer) Otzdarva on youtube has been a great resource, he’s really knowledgeable about the game, so it’s nice to hear his thinking process as he plays. It’s really helped me to read survivors and how to apply pressure as killer.


Till now, i've mostly only played Bubba, and a little bit of Billy, so i think i will branch out to Huntress or Nemmy next. Really loving this game so far, and this event is a perfect opportunity to level up some new killers!

Comments

  • Welcome to the forums. Word of advice don't take anything here to seriously.

    About the xeno thing we don't know we aren't told till about 4 weeks before it's release.

    And if you end up seeing leaks Keep it to yourself. we not supposed tp spoil for those whondont know

    Enjoy the game