Cenobite Nerf, Intentional or Bug?
Downing the survivor holding the Lament Configuration no longer starts chain hunt.
I thought maybe it was a bug but after a couple more games, downing a survivor holding the Lament Configuration, only resets the timer.
Was this a shadow nerf or a bug?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Definitely a bug speaking of bugs is lethal bugged it allways shows 2 surivors auras no more no less
I'm pretty sure it's a bug. I reported it as such months ago in the bug report section.
I believe so, I remember the perk not showing auras at all. It has been very inconsistent lately
I'm pretty sure it correlates with how many survivors use the Distortion perk.
Hey BabyCameron10,
When you want to report a possible Bug (or see if something has been reported by others), please go ahead over to the Bug Reports Section of the Forum: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/bugs This particular issue has been reported, and you are able to upvote that report if you wish. And if you encounter a bug or issue that hasn't been reported yet, you can open up a report following the guidelines pinned in the top of that channel.