Xbox - Face the Darkness permanent activation

Problem: When a survivor disconnects from the game, and they were the player hit with Face the Darkness, it permanently stays active unless totem is cleansed.

Step 1 : Boot up the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match while using "Hex: Face the Darkness"

Step 3 : In-game, hit a survivor and activate "Hex: Face the Darkness"

Step 4 : Player who was hit by "Hex: Face the Darkness" disconnects. This permanently keeps up the effect of the Hex, bypassing the need to hit another player to activate it again.

Other info: I was playing Huntress with "Hex: Plaything", "Hex: Huntress Lullaby", and "Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance" on top of the Hex mentioned above. I was also either using her Leather Loop and Flower Babushka, or I was using her Infantry Belt and Manna Grass Braid, can't remember which set of add ons it was.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments