error code 4
i need help with the EAC ERROR CODE 4. everytime the match about to start i get kicked, ive tried everything to fix it...can someone please help me?
Tagged:
Mod
i need help with the EAC ERROR CODE 4. everytime the match about to start i get kicked, ive tried everything to fix it...can someone please help me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For that error, please follow this link: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041141652-EAC-Error-Code-4
tried everything still no postive outcome 😭
This is my same issue and I'm having 24 hours DC penalty cause of it. Any game same issue. I can play for a little and it DC me while I'm playing. Any game, too much penalty.
Quick new: I tried custom games against bots and same issue, so I think is EAC the real issue and nobody to help us.
yes same here, custom game last for like 5 secs and i get kicked
All game is unplayable cause of this. That anti-cheat triggered us, so what will we do?
Any help, finally?