MOVED

Moved to Feedback and discussions. Sorry commenters :(

Comments

  • I though this was about Resident Evil: Zero, but was gladly surprise. Now I have to go and watch that anime. Very cool concept, by the way. Great work!

  • @Z0mbiv0r said:

    I though this was about Resident Evil: Zero, but was gladly surprise. Now I have to go and watch that anime. Very cool concept, by the way. Great work!

    Damn I didn't think someone would comment that quick 🤣

    Thanks! And you should really check it out! Though the show is subjective (50/50 chance that you'll like it), I really do hope you do like the show

  • You definitely sold it to me with your concept. I can see how much thought and passion you put into it.

  • @Z0mbiv0r said:

    You definitely sold it to me with your concept. I can see how much thought and passion you put into it.

    Yeah, I spent 2 days making it. It took a while since I procrastinate, so thanks!

  • Im not against it as a chapter, but wouldn’t mind if it was another cosplay like AoT.

    I want Claudette to get a Roswaal or Beatrice cosmetic.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    Im not against it as a chapter, but wouldn’t mind if it was another cosplay like AoT.

    I want Claudette to get a Roswaal or Beatrice cosmetic.

    True