Object with collision preventing from using a hook on Forsaken Boneyard

There is a hook that spawns on the corner of the killer shack on the Forsaken Boneyard. In front of it a bit there is a tall brown plant that has collision, and it prevented me from using the hook to hook a survivor on it.

No one brought an offering for the map, it was randomly selected.

I am unable to post an image of it here for some reason, it is telling me I need the "Garden.Uploads.Add permission" to be able to insert an image here. If this can be corrected, or there is another means to providing this image, I can do so.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Hook.png

    Finally got it to work. I never received a confirmation email but managed to figure out how to go about it. This is the plant that was blocking the hook