I need technical support

20230710144848_1.jpg


This has been the bane of my existence ever since patch 7.0.0.

It doesn't matter what I'm doing- I might be searching for a match in the lobby, or at any point during a match, or even browsing the store- but the screen freezes, and this damn window pops up three minutes later.

I'm running an Intel i9-12900k with Intel A770 graphics, with the latest beta drivers installed.

And no, it doesn't matter which driver version I use, this issue happens all the damn time.

Fix this damn issue, BHVR.

Comments

  • Have you tried contacting support from their support website?

    if no heres a link

    Dead by Daylight

    best of luck.

  • @gerome945 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PIAB5RYOK3S8/20230710144848-1.jpg

    This has been the bane of my existence ever since patch 7.0.0.

    It doesn't matter what I'm doing- I might be searching for a match in the lobby, or at any point during a match, or even browsing the store- but the screen freezes, and this damn window pops up three minutes later.

    I'm running an Intel i9-12900k with Intel A770 graphics, with the latest beta drivers installed.

    And no, it doesn't matter which driver version I use, this issue happens all the damn time.

    Fix this damn issue, BHVR.

    The problem is most likely related to your system. The game timed out while waiting for a rendering thread. Sounds like a driver issue to me. And it doesn't necessarily have to be a video driver.