Stuck in blank lobby screen
I finished a match and booted into a new one and now I’m forever trapped staring at the fire and no survivors, not even my own.. I don’t have any menu options and buttons don’t do anything anyway
I finished a match and booted into a new one and now I’m forever trapped staring at the fire and no survivors, not even my own.. I don’t have any menu options and buttons don’t do anything anyway
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey Dionysus_666,
What platform did you experienced this on, and is there any other information regarding this issue that you feel may be pertinent?