BHVR please fix this friend request bug; I'm sick of this its been going on since Epic got DBD(2021)

Please I've sent a support ticket for this(over a year ago) but still hasn't been fixed, the friend request is from an Epic Games account I believe as I am on Steam, I literally cannot get rid of it and it bothers me, I've opened my account on Epic Games just to see if I can delete the friend request and I cannot get rid of it there either. Please someone remove this because I cannot get rid of it. I cannot delete it, I can accept it but it only sends the request out, I can then cancel it but it will only come back and be stuck there.

video of this issue:

https://youtu.be/dPfoI1xev7Y


Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • i have gotten in contact with the user and they cannot get into the account, bhvr can you please just get this off my account ): i want it gone im tired of seeing it

  • it has fianlly ben resolved, the user was able to log into the account after some digging and i guess it refreshed itself bc the friend req disappeared!!