Xbox - Killer Grade Progress not working
I don’t know how many games this has happened, but the last 2 have not counted toward my pip progress.
Tagged:
Under Review
I don’t know how many games this has happened, but the last 2 have not counted toward my pip progress.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah the same thing is happening to me, I will not get progress or if I do when I close they game it will erase it all when I get back on after I have to spend 5 to 10 minutes opening and closing the game to get passed all the errors that keep popping up