PC - [Softlock] Twins Stuck after resummoning Victor.

Summary:

I was playing Twins, I missed a charge against a survivor, they kicked him and then I got stuck when I tried to resummon him.

Steps:

Platform: PC

Step 1 : Start a match as Twins.

Step 2 : Summon Victor.

Step 3 : Miss a Pounce as Victor and get kicked by a survivor.

Step 4 : When waking up as Charlotte, the sound that plays when Victor is "on top of an obstacle" keeps playing.

Step 5 : Summon Victor again. Now you are stuck in position with no way of moving, changing back to Charlotte nor Pouncing.

Additional information

  • Character played: Twins
  • Perks played: Corrupt Intervention, Merciless Storm, Barbecue & Chilli and Scourge Hook: Floods of Rage. I don't think the perks had anything to do with the bug.
  • Map: Ironworks of Misery
  • Frequency of the issue: No idea, This is maybe the 5th time I've played Twins.

Documents

I have a screenshot of Victor stuck in place with no prompts:

TwinsBug1.png


I also have the Logs saved, but I'm not sure how relevant they are, because the game didn't crash and I let the game finish because I wanted the Bloodpoints:

DeadByDaylight.log

Edit:

I've noticed someone else made a Bug report about it, my bad. Hopefully my post can add more information and help solve this issue.

https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/382384/pc-victor-frezes-and-cant-move#latest

Tagged: Under Review

Comments