Fired ruthlessly for messing up Mathieu's name one too many times.
(Not really. I'm not 100% sure. NQ says he's done with us, but I'm not sure if that means he left BHVR or what.)
@Peanits said:
Fired ruthlessly for messing up Mathieu's name one too many times.
(Not really. I'm not 100% sure. NQ says he's done with us, but I'm not sure if that means he left BHVR or what.)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fired ruthlessly for messing up Mathieu's name one too many times.
(Not really. I'm not 100% sure. NQ says he's done with us, but I'm not sure if that means he left BHVR or what.)