Will HUNK (Legion) ever get his own voice lines?

Similar to Birkin (Blight) getting his own lines, will HUNK ever get his own? On the same topic, will they both get their own custom chase themes? What would/should they be, if they do?

Comments

  • Birkin can have Nemesis' chase theme. He's a BOW, so it fits more than Wesker's. I'd have switched Hunk's and Birkin's menu music around too for the same reason. Hunk's a man, not a monster.

    For his chase/ Hunk, would ideally get a riff off that theme he had in RE2make.

    As for voice lines, I don't know the character well enough to say what his voicelines could be. Beyond "MY EXTRACTION POINT" anyway.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Birkin can have Nemesis' chase theme. He's a BOW, so it fits more than Wesker's. I'd have switched Hunk's and Birkin's menu music around too for the same reason. Hunk's a man, not a monster.

    For his chase/ Hunk, would ideally get a riff off that theme he had in RE2make.

    As for voice lines, I don't know the character well enough to say what his voicelines could be. Beyond "MY EXTRACTION POINT" anyway.

    I'd like for some rare quips from HUNK and a chase theme of some sort. Personally I feel that every Legendary that changes the character completely should also change the selection portrait when the cosmetic is equipped but that's just me.