Killing a Survivor while "Hex: Face The Darkness" is active, will cause them to scream after dying
I originally noticed this a few days ago an initially accused a Jane of cheating (sorry jane) as it made it appear as though she had teleported across the map while screaming as the only survivor left alive. However I was recording the match and watched it back a few times with a friend of mine, and I realized that the places where screams happened were the same locations I had killed survivors, no actually screams were heard, nor were auras shown. I tossed some bots into a custom match to see if there were any special conditions and it didn't seem to be the case. It's just likely most easily triggered on legion because of the likely hood for FTD to be active at any given time it seems. This is on Live servers.

Comments