Epic games achievements

I have tried to complete the new achievements on Epic Games. With new achievements I mean the achievements that came with the release of the chapter: End Transmission. I had the platina badge before, as I completed all achievements except for adept Jeff, Yun Jin and Thalita, as I didn't have them yet. When the anniversary event started, I bought the remaining characters with iri shards. I have done adept Gabriel over 4 times now, but the achievement won't unlock. However, I tried to complete adept Jeff, and the achievement counted. Also the achievements: repair the main gen on toba landing and escape, and all other new achievements won't count. Is this a problem on epic games specifically?

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Yes, it's a problem on EGS specifically

    Open the in-game overlay while playing the game and you'll see the only 116 achievements you're able to complete right now

  • I have the same issue. DEVS why you are doing NOTHING about it?!

  • Yep, its a problem for all epic games players, 104 achievements are unobtainable. Hoping it gets fixed but the chances are honestly slim considering its on Epic Games.