So am I entered into the auric cell raffle?
Yea am I entered for just confirming my email address? Or do I gotta do something else
Yea am I entered for just confirming my email address? Or do I gotta do something else
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's it....validating your e-mail is the only step you need to complete in order to take part in the raffle.
If you win, the team will contact you for your Steam name to award the bloodpoints.
Let me be the first to welcome you to the official Dead By Daylight forums. GL
Ah okay! And thanks for the welcome, love to be a part of this community!
No but in case you win, you will have to wait until the Patch is out for the Ps4. At that time they will send the Auric Cells
You are welcome (: