Invisible hatch/no hatch spawn?

This has happened to me multiple times before (idk about others) where the hatch will never spawn on some maps, even though it's open. I've had multiple times where I've been nice and let people get hatch, but we'd have to find it 99% of the time since this is during the event so most people bring the Terrormisu instead of a hatch offering. However, when we looked around, the hatch is nowhere.

Commonly I see this on The Swamp, the map variation with the two-story and main building seeming to be the hit spot for this "bug". Yes, I looked around the outskirts since this map has that spawn, but it wasn't there. I check main structures, the middle, everywhere, but it's nowhere to be found. At one point I was playing Huntress on this map and trying to give an Adam hatch, but it was nowhere for either of us to find.

Very few times I see this bug elsewhere, but there was two times where this happened on a non-swamp map. Once was on Az's Resting Place and another time on Mount Ormond Resort. I'm unsure if anyone else has encountered this happening, but if someone could let me know if this is a bug or not, lemme know.

Comments