Skill Check Delay

Hello. I am having a huge issue with Skill Checks. They're awfully delayed and I am missing half my skill checks. Ping is fine. V-Sync is off. Everything else but the skill checks are fine.

I'm a PC player on Epic Games. I don't know what to do. Thank you.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I've had the same issue since the start of the event. Deleted my %localappdata% config folder for the game and it seems to be fine now. It deletes all your settings, so I made a backup just in case it didn't work.

  • @bishoptruck said:

    I've had the same issue since the start of the event. Deleted my %localappdata% config folder for the game and it seems to be fine now. It deletes all your settings, so I made a backup just in case it didn't work.

    Hi. Thanks for the suggestion; I have already tried it & tried it once again; it does not work in my case.