Grade progress error

Hi people,

Lately, I’ve been having issues with DbD. My grade progress never shows and when I play with friends I get kicked out after one match. I have to restart the game twice in order to play with them again and then this weird bug happens again which means I have to repeat the same process and so on and so on. I play on PS5.


I heard this bug has been going on for a while and I just can’t believe the developers aren’t doing anything about it as this is really annoying. It can happen to everyone.

Join this discussion with me to help each other out or maybe get the developers’ attention.

Cheers guys!

imthines

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.