Skill Check Delay
Hello. I am having a huge issue with Skill Checks. They're awfully delayed and I am missing half my skill checks. Ping is fine, V-Sync is off. I'm a PC player. I don't know what to do. Thank you.
Hello. I am having a huge issue with Skill Checks. They're awfully delayed and I am missing half my skill checks. Ping is fine, V-Sync is off. I'm a PC player. I don't know what to do. Thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not 100% sure. Try fixing your drivers first of all, check your mouse in other games/apps and if none of my advice works just uninstall and reinstall.
Hi. Mouse is fine on other games, it's brand new. I have reinstalled the game a few times, however I will check my drivers tomorrow. Meanwhile, I am still accepting ANY suggestions, it sucks not to be able to play survivor (as a survivor main).