Many Crashes after the update?

i'm having a lot of crashes recently, the tech support doesn't seems able to help me and i really don't know what to do anymore, i'm having 7-10 crashes everyday since 7.0.2 dropped.

the UE crash report gives me each time a different error code so i don't really know what to exactly search online to try to fix the game, for now i've done only the standard "fixes" that you can find on the BHVR website that the bots gives to you (i've contacted the human support too, but for now they said that they can't help me, and investigation is on going)

so i wondered if someone else here maybe can give me a hand, those are the most frequent errors i get:

1) Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 684] pResource->Map(Subresource, pReadRange, reinterpret_cast<void**>(&pData)) failed at C:\J2\lPCs\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12RHIPrivate.h:1181 with error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED with Reason: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

2) EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000003ff0051

3) Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 478] Pure virtual function being called

Comments

  • Yea, I'm getting multiple crashes after the update too. Mine's code is:

    Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 1209] GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 180.00 secs

    It happens often while in the lobby or when I'm getting hooked.

  • Same. I thought the crash issues were finally fixed in 6.x, but not long after 7.x was released they started up again. Doesn't appear to be any specific thing going on when they happen, either. Sitting in a character lobby doing nothing, loading into a trial, using the bloodweb, running around in-trial, trial is finished and about to load out (this one is really irritating), etc. Reminds me why I only came back for the event.

  • @HarlockTaliesin said:

    Same. I thought the crash issues were finally fixed in 6.x, but not long after 7.x was released they started up again. Doesn't appear to be any specific thing going on when they happen, either. Sitting in a character lobby doing nothing, loading into a trial, using the bloodweb, running around in-trial, trial is finished and about to load out (this one is really irritating), etc. Reminds me why I only came back for the event.

    exactly this, i'm really becoming tired of this and i'm worried i will get higher ban timers because of this! now i have 30 minute bans (i never quit or dodge a game, only if the game makes me crash)