Add on pass? When?

When will a confirmed add on pass be happening? After skimming through the forums and seeing that majority of people want SM to get reworked (Who is currently my main rn) and now I have to find another killer to try and enjoy.

If any changes could happen to Freddy, Pyramid, or Twins I'll be ok with that and will gladly go back to one of them. But as of rn people painting SM as the killer that makes you sit in a game for an hour 24/7 or "just a 3-gen defender" is kinda obnoxious and I can already feel in my soul that she will get a rework that probably won't even work.

We need an add on pass desperately and we have gone too long without one.

Comments

  • they did say from the ama i think billy is supposed to get a new addon set but id have to recheck. Twins also getting one eventually and freddy im pretty sure.

    "I think many people would agree with me in saying that HillBilly needs some addons adjusted. But also, why is the overheat mechanic still a thing? It's pretty much a "non-factor" and there are addons to increase the overheat limit anyway. 

    I feel you. Billy occupies a squishy (albeit violent) place in all of our hearts, and we've been working on him! An update has been designed for our Billy-boy (including addons). No specific date planned for implementing this just yet, but you can expect news from us sometime in the next year. "

    Are there any plans to rework or change freddy in any way? 

    I can't give you any super-secret details but I can tell you that he's on our radar for killers to update. 

    Whatever happened to the promised Twins rework? It was talked about to be the next killer update after Legion/Ghostface though we haven’t heard anything about it and afaik Twins are still plagued by many bugs as well. 

    Due to limited space in each release and the unexpected complexity of the update needed for the Twins, the update has been delayed a LOT longer than we wanted. :D However, it's been designed and we are working on releasing something in early 2024. 

    Thats i think all we know for now. Blight might get one to.