Beginner's Question

I literally started playing today, I was playing with a Killer and I eliminated 3 of the survivors, and the fourth I ended up dropping, I had already taken 3 and that fourth I decided to let it win, however, after the end, one of those I killed complained to denounce me for leaving the survivor wins, is this mandatory? like, I'm the killer, I decide who lives and who dies, especially when there were toxic players in the game, and I decided to let the one who wasn't win. The question here is, is this prohibited? like, I only did it once without thinking, and I didn't want to lose my account early on for something I didn't know about.

Comments

  • @GoldenFord said:

    I literally started playing today, I was playing with a Killer and I eliminated 3 of the survivors, and the fourth I ended up dropping, I had already taken 3 and that fourth I decided to let it win, however, after the end, one of those I killed complained to denounce me for leaving the survivor wins, is this mandatory? like, I'm the killer, I decide who lives and who dies, especially when there were toxic players in the game, and I decided to let the one who wasn't win. The question here is, is this prohibited? like, I only did it once without thinking, and I didn't want to lose my account early on for something I didn't know about.

    Giving escapes to survivors isn't prohibited as far as I'm aware, and given I've spent the first week of this event playing around 8 or 10 hook games before letting some people escape so they can nab event rewards, I figure I'd have been banned for it if it were.

    The person that got mad at you for it is just being toxic, pay them no mind.

  • @kit_mason said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/381595/beginners-question

    Giving escapes to survivors isn't prohibited as far as I'm aware, and given I've spent the first week of this event playing around 8 or 10 hook games before letting some people escape so they can nab event rewards, I figure I'd have been banned for it if it were.

    The person that got mad at you for it is just being toxic, pay them no mind.

    Thank you for replying, I really believe that person must have been really annoyed