Terrormisus bugged.

PC (Steam)

Terrormisus are not giving the proper calculation of Blood Points currently. At least three games in a row I received about 40% less blood points than I should have. The third game I remembered to take a screen shot. The first two games I had about 80k bp from them on 17-20k points with 5 terrormisus, but games should have yielded over 100k bp. The third game, I received 104,387 BP with 5 terrormisus offered. I scored 27,720 points so I should have received 176,022 for the match. Which is roughly 40.55% (71,365 BP) less Blood Points than I should have received for the match.

BP Glitched.png

I hope this can get fixed soon. Been enjoying the event so far.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Played another match to replicate with screen shots. 5 Terrormisus. 38,273 x 635% = 243,033 BP. 63,456 (26.11%) BP short of what it should be.

    BP Glitched 2.png