Slenderman in DBD? Is it possible?
I was really young when I first heard about him and watched all the big YouTubers play it and the movie, I really like Slenderman and would like for him to be in the game, he'd fit very well and he's iconic
I was really young when I first heard about him and watched all the big YouTubers play it and the movie, I really like Slenderman and would like for him to be in the game, he'd fit very well and he's iconic
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is not he so tall. I mean even Nemmy looks short when you compare him with Slendarman.
I am not sure how he will work