You can only choose one!
Pyramid Head, Deathslinger, Legion, and Doctor were left off.
My favorite is actually Doctor =(
And I main Legion so I like seeing them =(
It's hard to choose from categories though, often killers have similar tropes but are wildly different to go against.
I love facing Nemesis but hate Wesker and Plague with all my soul.
I adore Hag but don't enjoy Trapper.
I'm settling on teleports because I quite like Pinhead and I don't dislike any of the others in that category !
I main dredge, but why would you leave deathslinger off the list.
Demo, with Knight and Blight both close seconds.
Least favourite goes to Nurse and Dredge <3
I always have fun playing against Pig, as long as she doesn't tunnel with an active trap.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My favorite is actually Doctor =(
And I main Legion so I like seeing them =(
It's hard to choose from categories though, often killers have similar tropes but are wildly different to go against.
I love facing Nemesis but hate Wesker and Plague with all my soul.
I adore Hag but don't enjoy Trapper.
I'm settling on teleports because I quite like Pinhead and I don't dislike any of the others in that category !
I main dredge, but why would you leave deathslinger off the list.
Demo, with Knight and Blight both close seconds.
Least favourite goes to Nurse and Dredge <3
I always have fun playing against Pig, as long as she doesn't tunnel with an active trap.