I can't play DBD anymore

image (1).png image.png

I can't play more than 3 games without being disconnected from the server. Accumulated 24 hours of ban. Does someone else have the same problem?


I tried a few things but nothing worked so far.

- I reinstalled the game

- I checked the local game files

- Changed the primary and secondary DNS

- I contacted my internet provider and apparently there is no problem with my connection

- When my game crashes, Discord continues to work normally, my call is not interrupted


I play other games online and I don't have any kind of connection problem I'm from the South American server.

Comments

  • The servers are pretty laggy currently for many (inclunding myself), if that's the reason for your disconnects then you're out of luck, because BHVR didn't even acknowledge anything being wrong with their servers yet.

    I don't get disconnected but I get constantly hit from killers who are on the opposite side of the loop, freeze while trying to vault windows or drop pallets, and watch my teammates rubberbanding over the map. And my internet is fine, too.

  • AWS has been having issues the last few days. Not a ton the devs can do about it. I was having a really hard time getting any work done on the US East datacenter.

  • As far as I'm aware, the servers have been chaos throughout this event. I've been disconnected a few times but didn't get any penalties.

    If it's at the point where people are getting disconnected through no fault of their own, then DC penalities need to be switched off.