Saved Loadouts

I would like to see a saved loadouts section in the future. Like 5 or so. This way we can save our favorite suit/weapons/hardware combo and can quickly switch between them faster. I imagine in future releases we'll get new stuff like we did in sector 1 release. It'd be helpful.

Comments

  • you have them in the form of suits. none of the suits have a unique ability. by mastering all of the abilities each suit provides you can create a saved loadout. swapping suits will then change your loadout.



    edit - not sure if it changes weapons and hardware, i don't think so.

  • @MadMoeZel said:

    you have them in the form of suits. none of the suits have a unique ability. by mastering all of the abilities each suit provides you can create a saved loadout. swapping suits will then change your loadout.

    edit - not sure if it changes weapons and hardware, i don't think so.

    No, I'm talking total loadout, suits, abilities, weapons, hardware. Not just the suit loadout abilities.