Xbox(maybe only on)- flashlight bug

When I was playing as survivor I equipped a flashlight with the iridescent bulb and the rare (green) blub. When I was in game however, the bar of the flashlight that showed how much charge is left was full, but darker then usual, and it wouldn't let me use it at all. It was like it was fully depleted when it wasn't.

Perks- I was using the randomize perk challenge, but, they were technician, iron Will, resurgence, and wiretap.

Survivor- Michaela Reid

Item and add-ons- the masquerade flashlight, with the odd bulb and the intense halogen.

Map- I don't know if this has anything to do with it but the map was the garden of joy

Killer- same deal I don't know if this is relevant at all but the killer was the knight

Offering- terrormisu

Please look into this as it was very annoying.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments