Does the White Ward Protect all add ons?
I know some of the better add ons consume the item on use so in that case would the white ward not protect against their loss?
I know some of the better add ons consume the item on use so in that case would the white ward not protect against their loss?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
White Ward only protects the add on if you are holding the item when you die.
So it won't save:
So as long as you are holding the item on death, any add ons still attached to it will be saved.
Thank you, that makes complete sense! It would be cool if it would protect it completely though because Franklin’s is a major reason I lose most of my items.