I discovered in a pretty sad way that Autohaven was not killswitched anymore
Though the player who sent me there was a very talented and very sweet looper, so not all hope was lost ! Stayed to be sacrificed so that I could get more points, just very kind overall.
And right as I was typing this, I realized that the game crashed when I alt+tabbed. Well, rip those pips.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would be better if during event you could only use terromisu offerings and nothing else.
I discovered in a pretty sad way that Autohaven was not killswitched anymore
Though the player who sent me there was a very talented and very sweet looper, so not all hope was lost ! Stayed to be sacrificed so that I could get more points, just very kind overall.
And right as I was typing this, I realized that the game crashed when I alt+tabbed. Well, rip those pips.
Please open a report in Bug Reporting — BHVR. There are pinned instructions at the top. Please also see if this has been reported already!