Is anyone having problems with the random perks challenge?
My perks just aren't getting randomized, i just get my normal perks and can't do the challenge.
Am i doing something wrong?
My perks just aren't getting randomized, i just get my normal perks and can't do the challenge.
Am i doing something wrong?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That happened to me the first time for both killer and survivor but it worked the second match
I think you need to "check" your build to confirm it's randomized ?
When I did it the first time, it randomized well, but when I just jumped into the next ame without looking at my perks again, it was not randomized.
It might be intentional in case people forget that they're doing randomized ?