Okay is this somehow tunneling

Now I know tunneling as someone just got off hook and now you ignore everyone but that one person. Here's the thing I don't do that most times if the survivor I'm chasing brings me to hook I'll hit the unhooked survivor to apply some pressure to them so they can't go to gens right away.

But here's the kicker I was playing on Lery's and all of sudden I see some blood and scratch marks I follow it and end up to a Jill that was hooked a little while ago no other survivor near by so I simply go after her instead she then calls me a tunneler because I was going after her while no one else was nearby and that she basically was rescued a good while ago.

Comments

  • Survivors and Killers alike will make wild accusations instead of admitting they played bad/made mistakes. Don't take it to heart. I was told I deserved to die from...well in a very bad way...all because I "tunneled" when my first kill was at 7 hooks.