Hag seriously makes me want to pull my hair out
It's not her in general no it's my team every time I've faced a Hag they run triggering her traps which is a massive problem because I'll be repairing I crouched to the gen to not trigger any traps that might be there and soon enough my teammates run to the gen trigger the trap and soon enough I get screwed over.
Comments
They changed hag so if you know there are traps nearby you can wipe them away
Well here's the kicker when I face Hag I'm the only one who actually whips away the traps on my team.
Hag is a really frustrating killer to face because everyone on the team has to A: know what to do, and B: be willing to do it consistently for 10-20 minutes. All it takes is for one player to try and play a tile near her 3 gen instead of holding W edge map away from the 3 gen. Everyone's natural instinct is to loop the nearest jungle gym, which is exactly what you shouldn't do against Hag.