Prime gaming reward?
When is gonna get released?
When is gonna get released?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean the July one? Because June’s was Jane’s vacation outfit and is over already.
The Jane reward was released in May. I too am wondering if the Prime Gaming Rewards for DBD is over.
Dead by Daylight didn't return a result for me in Amazon's Prime Gaming website. I think it's over yall. Bummer.
I mean the one after jane
I feel like they do this so people can't get two rewards for one month. If I liked a reward I would get it a few days after release so I would get the next month's reward and only have to pay for one month of Prime. But they've been increasingly unreliable with releasing the rewards so I don't bother anymore. The streaming service sucks and Prime is not worth it for just gaming and free shipping.