DEDICATED SERVER NOT RESPONDING: DISCONNECTING
Wth is this crap, Platform PS4, result, end game results.
Goes to leave the screen, gets sent right back with this message.
God I hate Playstation.
Tagged:
Pending
Wth is this crap, Platform PS4, result, end game results.
Goes to leave the screen, gets sent right back with this message.
God I hate Playstation.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got a 6 hours penalty for a server disconnect. It has been happening a lot lately.
Idk if it's a coincidence, but was the Killer playing as nemesis? Almost every single nemesis match I have played in the last 2 days has caused server to crash.