PC (laptop) - Constant crashing of the game

Ever since the Singularity chapter was released, Dead By Daylight has never been able to run properly. If I attempt to load up any match (killer, survivor, custom), it can run smoothly for the first 10-15 minutes before it starts visually glitching out. My HUD/UI is completely fine, but the map and my character are not visible at all. I will be fine for 3-5 more minutes if i'm lucky, but then my game will crash and boot me back to the steam title screen. This seems to be a problem for PC only, as my friends who helped me (console players) are not affected by this. I have tried everything i can to fix the problem myself. Re-installing the game, verifying the files and checking if my laptop was up-to-date (it was), but nothing is working.

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments