PC - breathed life remix challenge and Property damage remix

I'm having trouble with the random skill challenges for both the killer and survivor. What happens is that when I select the challenge and enter a match, I play with my assigned skills, but at the end of the match, the random skills that should have been assigned appear. I need help because if I don't fix this, I won't be able to get the exclusive skins. Thank you.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I am having similar issues, tried multiple killers with/without perks.

  • image.png Screenshot 2023-06-24 232248.jpg Screenshot 2023-06-24 234241.jpg

    I'm having the same problem. I'm the Meg

  • I have the same problem too

  • I'm having the same problem.

  • This report is confusingly written - are you saying that your previously chosen skills appear when first entering a match and that partway through a set of randomly assigned skills appears in your skill bar instead? Or simply that it appears in the post-game window that a random set appears?

    If it's the latter, the same for me.