I’m on PS5 and I can’t see my friend on my friends list but he can invite me.
Subtitltles don’t turn on for me in game despite me having the option on.
I’m not the only one suffering from the subtitles not appearing even though they are set to on.
@NovaBun said:I’m not the only one suffering from the subtitles not appearing even though they are set to on.
@NovaBun said:
Correct, the subtitles were reported, please feel free to upvote it if you haven't already done so: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/379843/subtitles-bugged-ps5#latest
In regards to the former issue of the Friends List, it is the information in the ideation above.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m not the only one suffering from the subtitles not appearing even though they are set to on.
Correct, the subtitles were reported, please feel free to upvote it if you haven't already done so: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/379843/subtitles-bugged-ps5#latest
In regards to the former issue of the Friends List, it is the information in the ideation above.