(PC) 7 year anniversary ability button

Ability button doesn't work for both roles also can't change it in the menu, restoring setting's to default and reinstalling the game didn't help

https://youtu.be/2Sz4dqdPhE0 https://youtu.be/OUClcCfyDdw


image7a.png image7.png


Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • same problem here

  • I also can't change it in the menu. If I try to change it it just becomes "press any key" and I'm unable to change it to anything. I can however revert it back to Q by pressing reset defaults.

  • @Crypticghoul said:

    I also can't change it in the menu. If I try to change it it just becomes "press any key" and I'm unable to change it to anything. I can however revert it back to Q by pressing reset defaults.

    Welp even resetting to default doesn't help it's still "none" keybind for the action.

  • This is caused by a conflict with the local config files located in %LocalAppData%\DeadByDaylight\Saved, which contains files from an older version. By deleting the config folder, new config files will be automatically generated when launching the game and everything will be functional.

  • I've the same issue, it doesn't work and I just die trying to use it. Brand new Star fleet controller too that I'm using on my PC.

  • @VoxelHop said:

    This is caused by a conflict with the local config files located in %LocalAppData%\DeadByDaylight\Saved, which contains files from an older version. By deleting the config folder, new config files will be automatically generated when launching the game and everything will be functional.

    It's working now, thank you very much, thanks to you problem solved.