Executioner bug, locked in place after caging mid DC.

Clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM6WQlvnqB8


Platform: Steam

Playing as: The Executioner

Map: Dvarka Deepwood

Survivors: Claudette with torment(the DC in question), Carlos with Torment, Nea, and Jane.

What happened: Sending to cage during a DC breaks Executioner

Claudette is unhooked and body blocks with her basekit endurance, so I chase her and during the chase, she steps in a trail, Tormenting herself. I down her and go to cage her at the same moment she DCs. I am now locked in place, the only button that does anything is ESC to access the menu and from there I can use my mouse freely, but nothing freed me..


I tried tabbing out, minimizing and clicking the game icon, opening settings and changing inputs. No go. Thankfully I was against respectable survivors who didn't linger long and freed me by ending the match.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments