Constant Unknown Errors and with the roup of players
Platform - PC, Launcher - Epic Games.
1.Constant Unknown Errors - happens often after leaving the match (throws not in the lobby of the maniac or the lobby of the survivalist, but in the lobby of the game) and gives an error, it is still very rare to give this error immediately after choosing a killer or survivor.
2.When I want to play with a friend, when a friend invites me, I can go to the lobby, when I invite him, he always comes in, but I may not see him, I may not see what he clicked ready, he can also be thrown into pre-game lobby, but I'm not. As a result, in order for me to launch at least one game with a friend, I need to restart the game 3-4 times.
There are no problems in the match itself.
Comments
Why I can't attach files to my reporting?