Infinite speech : "Hey, can you talk ?"

Hello DBD team, I'm facing my first issue and I didn't find anyone facing the same behavior, so here's go my first report !


Platform : PC


Description of the issue :

Since yesterday (23/06/23) I'm facing a very strange behavior from the game... When I boot the game, I can hear after a few seconds this speech :

[Radio frequence sounds] "Hey, can you talk ?"... [Radio frequence sounds] "Ahhh... No... " [Screams] [Radio frequence sounds]... [Silence for few seconds] [Loud sound] [Silence for few seconds]... "??????, on Steam."

Then, this speech repeats every ~2 minutes everywhere, in menus, in options, in game, in results, etc.


Steps to reproduce (if possible) : Boot the game, that's all.


How often does this occur : Everytime since the 23/06/23 when I boot the game, then it repeats every 2 minutes.


I think you might know what is that "speech", so I don't think a video would be useful. But don't hesitate to ask me for more informations if needed.

Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • Please record a video? I am intrigued

  • After further investigation, it seems that it comes from my Steam Web Helper, but it only applied when I start Dead By Daylight, the same behavior isn't reproducing with other games... Strange...


    Anyway, sorry for this useless trouble !