Terrible server connections

So I boot up the game to play the anniversary event. Everything seems to go fine, until I actually get in a game. I get terrible lag spikes because of the connection loss, even if I play on wi-fi or ethernet cable. I have 2K hours and I mostly played on wi-fi, rarely getting issues. It's unbearable to play and I just DC to do something better. Has anyone else experienced something like this before?

Comments

  • @HALOGEN said:

    So I boot up the game to play the anniversary event. Everything seems to go fine, until I actually get in a game. I get terrible lag spikes because of the connection loss, even if I play on wi-fi or ethernet cable. I have 2K hours and I mostly played on wi-fi, rarely getting issues. It's unbearable to play and I just DC to do something better. Has anyone else experienced something like this before?

    same happening for me , my overall ping went from 60 - 90 solid ms to 90 - 160 ms , for whatever reason since the event started , and also i keep seeing red indicators of the survivors as well , no matter what roll am playing.

    -dedicated servers suddently shutting down and kicking everyone with a DC penalty every now and them.

    -insane higher ping on almost 7/10 of my games , same with the killer am playing against.

    -some fps drops / lag spikes during the event as well.


    WIFI? ohh god that must be awful.

  • @MB666 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/380492/terrible-server-connections

    same happening for me , my overall ping went from 60 - 90 solid ms to 90 - 160 ms , for whatever reason since the event started , and also i keep seeing red indicators of the survivors as well , no matter what roll am playing.

    -dedicated servers suddently shutting down and kicking everyone with a DC penalty every now and them.

    -insane higher ping on almost 7/10 of my games , same with the killer am playing against.

    -some fps drops / lag spikes during the event as well.

    WIFI? ohh god that must be awful.

    The fact is, I played on wi-fi 90% of my entire time on DBD and it ran as smooth as butter

  • Same, yesterday I actually got disconnected from a game and got a DC penalty. It has literally never happened before, as my computer is not playing on Wifi and I usually have one of the best connections out of my friend group.

  • Devs, pls fix the Server!

    3 x Games - 2 x dedicated servers