2 anniversaries and still no new forum avatars
Where are the new forum avatars ? You promised remember?
Where are the new forum avatars ? You promised remember?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know. I’ve been wanting a Bush avatar for a while.
I dont understand when some one says "what happened to X that you promised?"
A company aint gonna promise #########. They never have and they never will
they say alot but years later and there is nothing unfortunately you have to do everything yourself even in life.
I want singularity
Still waiting on Mr. Puddles avatar
I want my Mikaela/Ada avatar.
Would love to have a Haddie avatar
Probably the same time she gets an archive………..
I'm fine with my Ashy Slashy. But I'd appreciate more variety.
These things, they take time.
Yeah, it's been one year since the Dredge released and I keep waiting for its avatar.
I want Lisa :(